Payment and Deposit Policy
- Full payment must be made before time of departure or delivery of services.
Balances are due before trip departure or services rendered.
- Checks will be deposited on receipt and credit cards charged upon booking your trip for your deposit, and within 2 weeks prior to trip departure date for the remaining balance for your trip.
No-Shows, cancellations 7 days or less, or those leaving a trip early of their own accord will not recieve a refund of either the deposit or the balance of payment.
Cancellations of 15 or more days before reservation:
- Deposit will be refunded less a $50 US handling fee per person canceled for cancelled half and full day trips, $200 US per person for all overnight and multi - day trips.
Cancellations within 14 days of reservation:
- Deposit will be retained.
Cancellations within 7 days of reservation:
- There will be no refunds. Full balance will be due.
- Note: Once any trips starts/departs and or must terminate early or extend due to any reason, There will be no refunds.
Cancellation of trips using other vendors, operators, and subcontractors?
- Any kayaking and or hiking trip using a water taxi company, and/or other operators, vendors, and or subcontractors as part of any trip is subject to the cancellation policy of that water taxi service, operator, vendor, and/or subcontractor. Their cancellation policy apply in addition to our own cancellation policy.
Cancellation of trips because of weather?
- While some companies, operators, and contractors may reschedule, or give you a different time. If a trip has begun, it may be altered, delayed, extended, or terminated at any time not limited to weather, mechanical breakdowns, natural emergencies, medical emergencies, etc, we issue no refunds.